About my experiences at Barnet TTC, Table Tennis England and Harefield Table Tennis Academy?
Aged 22, I was extremely ambitious, similar to my playing career I wanted to be the best. I believed and still do, if I was unable to become a top world class player then I would produce them. I wanted to give players the opportunity of becoming elite and provide the best coaching possible. I worked as hard as could developing many top England cadets and Juniors.
- Tin Tin Ho (Current England no.1 Senior)
- Ping Ho (Former U13 no.2),
- Connor Neenan (Former National Champion U10’s),
- Reece Tan (Former England no.2 Cadet),
- Guy Ben-Aroya (Former England No.7 Junior),
- Imran Hussain (Former England no. 12 Junior and top 30 Senior)
- Zak Zilesnick (AKA Zak Abel, Former England no.1 U12,13,14,15,16,17
- Eden Fung (Former England no.7 U13’s)
- Coaching for Table Tennis England
At 23, I was asked to coach the England youth squad which was based at Lilleshall (National Sports Complex). I was privileged to assist and run the coaching sessions which was held once or twice a month for 2 years.
Players in that period included:
- Liam Pitchford, (England no.1 Senior)
- Gavin Evans, (European Cadet Champion)
- Matt Ware, (England No.7 Senior)
- Tin Tin, (England no.1 Senior)
- Zak Zilesnick (England No.1 U17)
- Sam Walker (England No.3 Senior)
- Helshan Weerasinghe (England No.1 U21)
- Ross Wilson (Para World Champion)
Next Page => Coaching at The Harefield Academy